Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another bites the dust... well, weekend that is


I can't decide how I want to wrap up this weekend. I have had too much caffeine to relax. I am typing this, aren't I? Oh, yeah, and who knew that the word caffeine doesn't follow the rule: "i before e except after c except for the cases of neighbor and weigh". Thank goodness for spell check! Back on track. I could go for a walk but it is really cold (excuses excuses) or I could finish sewing the aprons for the girls. Seriously, none of those sound as good as plopping my butt down on the couch and watching TV.

We practiced soccer at the field by our house today. Laney missed soccer Friday and Saturday due to a late April snow. We figured we would get in a little exercise, but jeez, what misery! I hope Delaney's whining is just a stage, but I have a feeling it is here to stay for awhile. She continues to tell me she doesn't want to play, but I had to spend $110 for her to join. Also, I got no uniform with that, so it was even more out of pocket at Sports Authority. She will just have to stick it out.

Mark came back from Tampa on Friday after being gone for 10 days. It is always a challenge to get everyone back into the regular routine, especially when it is straight into a weekend. Monday is back to work, so hopefully, all will fall back into step.

No comments: