Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Visitation is almost over...

July was a crazy month for our family.  It started July 8th with a 9 day visit from Mark's mom.  We had lots of fun, but it was hard to have Sally leave.  When we were in Florida, I was used to seeing Sally at the very least once a week or so.  Now, I get to see her about every 4-6 months.  Not cool.  We made an outing to Vail while she was here - it was really chilly and rained while we were there - bummer!

When she left, she also took Delaney with her back to Florida for ten days.  Wow!  Talk about a change in atmosphere in the house.  It was so quiet.  It is amazing that minus one kid can do that.  We missed her so much but she had a blast and she came back so tan from all the pool and beach time.

On her way back, she brought my parents with her.  They have been here for 8 days so far.  We had a couple of fun trips.  We spent last Friday evening at the Denver Botanical Garden.  It was amazing.  I just picked a few of my favorite shots I got there.


We also went to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.  It rained for that trip too.  Unbelievable!  We have had lots of fun, so I am sad they are leaving tomorrow.  I can't wait to see them again and they are still here!  I am hoping it won't be another 6 months until I see them.

No comments: